Poor Man's Recipe #9: An All Time Low Nothing Wrap

The All Time Low Nothing Wrap
Ingredients: corn tortilla & mayo

So you've come to that point again where the fridge is as bare as your wallet and not sure what to make? You look in your pantry and you say wtf! Well here is probably the poorest poor man's recipe.
You take a corn tortilla and bathe one side in mayo, roll it up and you're ready to go! The mayo adds some kind of smooth, somewhat pleasing texture to the roughness of the tortilla. It makes for a great snack.
*Note: I know I look like I'm about to cry but that's only because I miss my bed. It has nothing to do with the All Time Low Nothing Wrap.
Normally I would put spinach in it but since we have none, I went down a step. It's not bad at all actually. (Just let me lie to myself, it gets more beautiful with each bite LOL)

Comments

Popular Posts