Poor Man's Recipe #7: A Poor Man's Man Recipe

Poor Man's Recipe the Manly Way
Ingredients: Vienna sausage & a package of easy sides pasta butter & herb

*Note: This is not meant to offend anyone but this recipe is purely for comedy purposes only. So please don't tweet or FB post of how sexist this post is because it's not. It's just funny. GET OVER IT!

I had a fairly lazy day mainly because I didn't start cleaning until after 7pm because I fell asleep on the couch. My boyfriend, Jeff, got done work at 9pm. He texted me when he was on the bus asking me to take out some cans of Vienna sausage because he's going to fry them when he gets home. At this point I hadn't made or eaten any dinner mainly because I had to wash the dishes and I was already in a foul mood. Anyway when Jeff came home from work I let him make dinner since he was going to fry up some Vienna sausages anyway so here we go.
Jeff took the Vienna sausages and cut each one in half (he used 4 cans of Vienna sausage) then threw the poor baby sausages into the burning hell of the frying pan. He then took 2 packages of the easy sides pasta butter & herb and followed the directions! (I know what you're thinking, holy shit! A man that referred to the directions! I know I too was in shock!) Anyway he followed it to a 'T' even allowing the pasta to rest for a few minutes to let its insides settle down. Insane right? He took our beautiful red square plates and plated it ever so nicely. Considering the roundabout price for the sausage and pasta, this literally would cost any where from $5-$7 if even that. This is as cheap as they get folks! So there you go, a poor man's "recipe" male addition! Simple, fast, easy, and nothing fancy. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts