Poor Man's Recipe #12: National Pizza Day!

Poor Man's Personal Pizza
Ingredients:
White Corn Tortilla
Oregano
Black Olives
El Pato Sauce
Shredded Mexican Cheese

Instructions:
Heat butter in a pan (I usually have my burner set to 7 but this will vary depending on your stove)

As you wait for the butter to melt, pour some El Pato sauce on your tortilla, spreading it with a spoon (Note: I eyeball the measurement but if I were to estimate I'd say maybe 2 tbsp)

Place the sauced tortilla in the pan and place the chopped olives or desired topping on top of the sauce followed by the shredded cheese

Sprinkle oregano on top and let it cook until the tortilla becomes hard and most of the cheese is melted

Take it out of the pan and enjoy!


If you purchase the exact ingredients from Walmart, you will be spending about $14-17 taking into account the cost of the tortillas. This will make many satisfying small pizzas. My boyfriend and I decided we enjoy the El Pato sauce as opposed to pizza sauce or marinara sauce. It gives the pizza a special kick to it if you will. If you try this or any recipe shown on this blog, post your pictures and your take on them! Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular Posts