The Jackpot on MU Campus

I thought my choices were limited especially during the summer when it comes to buying affordable, delicious food until I found Javaville. For those familiar with the Millersville campus, you are aware that there were several businesses in this location that seem to leave so quickly but I feel that Javaville will be here for a while. It's not new so it's been around for a bit already but it's new for me.
Javaville has a friendly, small town atmosphere. There are certainly regulars that knows the staff and each are more friendly than the next. I've never felt more welcome even sitting in silence with people I don't know. It has a very homey feel. I'm slowly becoming a regular myself.





My favorite sandwich is the turkey, bacon, and avocado melt with a side of tortilla chips and a gatorade of my choice. The tortilla chips come with every sandwich and each order is made with tender loving care.

It seems that one of their most popular sandwiches is the Javaville chicken which I think I need to try soon and find out what all the fuss is about. I was also informed today by whom I believe is the owner, that they will have gluten free options soon but for now if you find yourself in the Millersville area and want something light to eat, head to Javaville.
Javaville is on the corner of S. Prince Street and Frederick St. in Millersville right across from House of Pizza. Go in, say hi and have a bite. You'll feel right at home.

Comments

Popular Posts