Fulfilling Cravings

Meals by Odette
This meal you see here is the best meal I've had in a long time. You are looking at chicken alfredo with garlic bread and a nice little salad.
I met Odette through my friend Marisol. She told me what a great cook Odette is and that Odette would deliver food to us should we wish to have a home cooked meal on Friday. The first meal I had was steak fajitas. They were absolutely delicious. The steak was perfectly cooked and seasoned with beans and rice that perfectly accompanied the fajitas. It was just a burst of flavors in my mouth. This meal was no different. I had mentioned before, I believe of a chicken alfredo I had at a diner that drowned the pasta in alfredo sauce. That is the wrong way to make an alfredo. No one wants to drink their meal. Odette's alfredo was absolutely perfect. Again, the seasoning was spot on and you can taste the pasta and the chicken. No drinking sauce, just perfectly mixed sauce that truly refreshes your palette. The garlic bread, perfect as was the salad; fresh and excellent portion of dressing. Not too much, not too little. Wonderful food made by a wonderful person. It has now become a regular thing for my Love and I. We are both fans of Odette's cooking. Thank you Odette for these wonderful meals!

Comments

Popular Posts