Great Places to Eat: Lancaster Edition-Grub 'n' Stuff

For months my boyfriend, Jeff, told me that we need to try this place near the bus station called Grub 'n' Stuff. I said okay but we never got around to it. Finally after being without our car for a week and forced to take the bus, we decided to try it. After all, it's on the way home from the station. We were greeted by two nice young ladies who were very helpful in our selection. As fate would have it we happened to walk in on Wings Monday. I ordered a dozen wings, crispy of course but I had trouble choosing a sauce. They have several. One of the ladies allowed me to try two of the sauces, one being their special grub 'n' sauce. It's a BBQ sauce with a sweet spicy taste to it. It has a nice kick so I chose that one. Even the fries tasted great in the sauce. I also ordered a chicken cheesesteak while Jeff ordered the cheesesteak breakfast burrito if I remember correctly. The food was absolutely excellent. Everything cooked to perfection especially the wings. There's a particular way I like my wings and Grub 'n' Stuff hit it right on the head. I returned with my friend Marisol and I'm telling you, the service is outstanding. These people are so friendly that you feel like part of their family, even if it's your first time. If you're going for a nice walk or just getting home on the bus, I highly recommend stopping in and getting yourself an order of a dozen wings with the special grub 'n' sauce. You won't be sorry. They are literally finger licking good.
I also had their Philly cheesesteak. Here's a tip though, if you're definitely getting a dozen wings and a sandwich, get half a sandwich because a whole is plenty but then you got to bring the wings home. I absolutely love this place. Below I'm posting pictures from both of my visits. Try not to get too hungry.

 Jeff waiting for our food with a very cute look. (What? Like you don't admire your love)
 This is me holding the menu specifically for this blog. Also listening to very cool music too.
 The Philly Cheesesteak
Marisol's California style cheesesteak and fries

Comments

Popular Posts